- Dermatological test
This PUCA - PURE & CARE Witch Hazel Serum controls the skin’s production of sebum. It optimises the skin’s PH value and minimises large pores. Furthermore, it helps remove acne and pimples. The Witch Hazel Serum not only helps balance the skin’s oil secretion and minimise large pores, but also proves to be effective in removing acne and pimples. When the serum is used daily, the results can be seen within 2 weeks, and further improved with continued use.
- Helps control the skin’s sebum production.
- Optimises the skin’s pH value.
- Minimises large pores.
- Helps treat acne and pimples.
- Witch Hazel: purifying and soothing. Witch hazel extract is an ingredient with very high antioxidant properties which help cleanse the skin and reduce the size of pores. It also retains the moisture in your skin without changing the PH level and thus prevents further irritation. The reason why Witch Hazel is so effective in skin care is its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. As we all know, acne and pimples are typically caused by excess build-up of sebum and bacteria. Using Witch Hazel in your acne treatment will eliminate these bacteria and prevent further outbreaks and infection.
- Hyaluronic acid: boosts the skin’s moisture level, counters inflammation and helps the skin retain moisture.
- Ceramide: Natural binder which helps retain moisture in the skin.
CAN BE USED IN COMBINATION WITH:
- Acne/blemishes: Tea Tree Oil, Retinol, EGF Peptides, Niacinamide
- Peeling: 2% BHA, 4% AHA
- Collagen Serum (for fullness)
- Vitamin C Serum, Niacinamide Serum (to combat dark spots/pigment spots/blemishes)
- EGF Peptide Serum, Gold Serum, Retinol Serum (for reconstruction/anti-age)
- Derma Roller - This product can be used after derma rolling.
Suitable for all skin types.
30ml / 1.01 Fl Oz
Aqua/Water, Propanediol, Glycerin, Corn Gluten Amino Acids/Maize Gluten Amino Acids, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, **Sodium Hyaluronate, Silk Extract, *Centella Asiatica (Asiatic Pennywort) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Tea) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, *Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, *Scutellaria Baicalensis (Chinese Skullcap) Root Extract, Portulaca Oleracea (Purslane) Extract, *Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Prickly Pear) Extract, Beta-Glucan, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, 4-Hydroxyacetophenone
*Plant Extract that may contain natural fragrances, therefore, the product is not labeled perfume-free
**Our Sodium hyaluronate is a combination of Macromolecular hyaluronic acid and Small molecule hyaluronic acid.
Small-weight hyaluronan molecules penetrate deeper into the skin’s structure,providing maximum below-the-surface hydration and in turn rehydrating skin cells over time.
Macromolecular hyaluronic molecules deliver immediate intensive hydration to the surface layers of the skin for an instant smoothing and firming effect.
The product is without Alcohol and Silicone.
Our formulations are updated from time to time therefore the ingredient list shown here may vary from the box of previus production
Derma Roller: Due to its healing effect, Witch Hazel serum may be advantageously applied immediately before rolling with PUCA PURE & CARE Derma Roller. The treatment must be followed by either Hyaluronc Acid Serum or Collagen Serum, depending on the desired effect.
EXTRACT FROM THE CONCLUSION OF THE DERMATOLOGICAL TEST
DEMOGRAPHIC DATA AND DROP OUTS
Subjects Analyzed: 21
2 (10 %) with sensitive skin according to self-estimation,
4 (19 %) with type IV allergy,
4 (19 %) with atopy (see List of Subjects, Appendix B).
REPORTING OF ADVERSE REACTIONS
No adverse reactions occurred during the study.
As a result of this study, the skin tolerability of test product Witch Hazel Serum can be expected to be "very good" when used as face care product, also for subjects with sensitive skin.
Test made by proDERM® Institut für Angewandte Forschung GmbH