- Dermatological test
This PUCA PURE & CARE Hyaluronic Acid Serum adds moisture to dry, tired and dull skin. It helps balance the skin’s moisture level and decreases fine lines and wrinkles. Furthermore, it stimulates the skin’s collagen production. Hyaluronic Acid Serum penetrates the skin and provides the skin with the moisture it is missing, reducing fine lines and wrinkles. This effective serum enriches the skin with unique moisturising extracts of plants and nutrients, which are absorbed and stored in the skin. This serum is equally suitable for young problem skin as for mature and dry, irritated skin. Hyaluronic acid serum will bring the skin back into balance and make it soft.
- Adds moisture to dry, tired and dull skin
- Helps balance the skin’s moisture level
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Stimulates the skin’s collagen production
- Contains combination hyaluronic acid, which provides immediate fullness and penetrates deep into the skin’s layers to add moisture.
- Hyaluronic acid: boosts the skin’s moisture level, counters inflammation and helps the skin retain moisture.
- Silk extract: prevents moisture loss and increases the moisturising effects of other ingredients
- Yeast Ferment Extract: Hydrating. Natural Moisturizing, has the advantages of good skin affinity and high safety. Yeast cells are rich in natural moisturizing factors, such as amino acids, peptides, sodium, potassium, magnesium and other mineral elements.
- The naturally occurring acid may contain 1000 times its own weight in water, and this is the reason why it is ideal for adding moisture to the skin.
CAN BE USED IN COMBINATION WITH:
- Tea Tree Oil Serum, Witch Hazel Serum, Retinol Serum, EGF Peptide Serum (to combat acne/problem skin)
- 2% BHA Serum, 4% AHA Serum (for peeling)
- Collagen Serum (for fullness)
- Vitamin C, Niacinamide Serum (to combat dark spots/pigment spots/blemishes)
- EGF Peptide Serum, Gold Serum, Snail Serum, Retinol Serum (for reconstruction/anti-age)
- Derma Roller - this product can be used after derma rolling.
Suitable for all skin types.
30ml / 1.01 Fl Oz
For this product, the pH value is 6.22 indicated from the 1st batch, read more about pH here
Aqua / Water, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, **Sodium Hyaluronate, *Morus Alba (White Mulberry) Root Extract, Silk Extract, Yeast Ferment Extract, Glycerin, *Camellia Sinensis (Tea) Leaf Extract, *Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, *Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, *Scutellaria Baicalensis (Chinese Skullcap) Root Extract, *Centella Asiatica (Asiatic Pennywort) Extract, *Portulaca Oleracea (Purslane) Extract, *Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Beta-Glucan, Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Prickly Pear) Extract, Hexylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Dipropylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, 4-Hydroxyacetophenone, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol
*Extract that may contain natural fragrances, therefore, the product is not labeled perfume-free
**Our Sodium hyaluronate is a combination of Macromolecular hyaluronic acid and Small molecule hyaluronic acid.
Small-weight hyaluronan molecules penetrate deeper into the skin’s structure,providing maximum below-the-surface hydration and in turn rehydrating skin cells over time.
Macromolecular hyaluronic molecules deliver immediate intensive hydration to the surface layers of the skin for an instant smoothing and firming effect.
The product is without Alcohol and Silicone.
Our formulations are updated from time to time therefore the ingredient list shown here may vary from the box of previus production
Wash your face thoroughly, then apply 3-4 drops of serum to the face and neck.
Massage gently until the serum is fully absorbed. Optional: Finish with a moisturiser of your choosing.
The best effect is achieved by using the product both in the morning and evening.
EXTRACT FROM THE CONCLUSION OF THE DERMATOLOGICAL TEST
DEMOGRAPHIC DATA AND DROP OUTS
Subjects Analyzed: 21
2 (10 %) with sensitive skin according to self-estimation,
4 (19 %) with type IV allergy,
4 (19 %) with atopy (see List of Subjects, Appendix B).
REPORTING OF ADVERSE REACTIONS
No adverse reactions occurred during the study.
As a result of this study, the skin tolerability of test product Hyaluronic Acid Serum can be expected to be "very good" when used as face care product, also for subjects with sensitive skin.
Test made by proDERM® Institut für Angewandte Forschung GmbH